(on hold for a bit)
My life, my rules:
1. My business is my life and vice versa.
2. Vulnerability is not an option.
3. Relationships are too distracting
(see rule 1 and 2.)
Hard lessons learned at an early age made me the success I am today, and I would never yield having the upper hand. Then Grace swept into my life. She’s beautiful, funny, and has a big heart that could only be broken by a guy like me. But I want her. She might be the biggest risk I’ve ever encountered, with the biggest stakes.
My life, their rules:
1. My business is their business.
2. Smile – someone is always watching
3. Forget having a sex life. (see rule 1 and 2)
Life in a fishbowl isn’t easy, especially when it comes to dating. I attract a lot of losers simply because I’m nice. And if a better prospect comes along, there’s my dad, ready to send them running with just a look. Until Jaxson. He’s bold and sexy. But I can tell he’s withholding a piece of himself from me, and I'm an all or nothing kind of girl.
He wants me on his terms. I want him without terms. To get what we want, we might both have to go Against the Rules.