Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Hey, So Official Blog Schedule Update!

Well since I can state that I am officially bored out of my freaking mind not being allowed to read for weeks due to a lovely concussion. (Insert sarcastic clapping) I have now been cleared to slowly rehab back into my normal life. Well "normal" for most people is not reading 5-7 books a week for fun and studies, I'm a bookworm and nerd, can't be helped. Anyways, I realized that perhaps the best way to get back into my life pre-concussion is to adjust my weekly blog posts, so I don't pressure or purposefully regulate myself into reading too much in a week. All that being said in a probably confusing and rambling sort of way. Here is the new schedule for the blog if ya wanna take a gander below.

Starting as of Monday March 30, 2015

"Miscellaneous Monday " (posted on the 1st & 3rd week of the month)
    -features any books which don't fit any specific genre or is in an under popularized genre.

"Y.A or N.A. Tuesdays " (posted on the 2nd & 4th week of the month)
    -will feature any books associated in those Young Adult or New Adult genres.

"Wednesday Wondering & Wanderings" 
(posted on the 1st & 3rd week of the month)
    -will be about a trip or event I went on that week or just about something brought to remembrance from an occasion during the week. Could be book associated, or not.

"Romance Thursdays " (posted on the 2nd & 4th week of the month)
    -covers Chick lit and Rom-Coms, anything in those genres that aren't labeled anything more specific.

"Friday Favs" (posted on the 1st & 3rd week of the month)
    -features books I bought that are currently trending or are my personal favorite free read finds that I've read years ago and have followed the series or author since then.

"Spotlight Saturdays " (posted on the 2nd & 4th week of the month)
    -post occurs ever 2nd and 4th Saturday highlighting authors, book series, with interviews, and post special announcements.

Sundays and God said REST so I shall too.

In summary-
1st and 3rd weeks in the month will be:
"Miscellaneous Monday "
"Wednesday Wondering & Wanderings" 
"Friday Favs" 

2nd and 4th weeks in the month will be:
"Y.A or N.A. Tuesdays " 
"Romance Thursdays "
"Spotlight Saturdays " 

No comments:

Post a Comment