Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Sooo yeah I'm a tad late on yesterday's post . . .

As I'm sure many of you know this past weekend, specifically Sunday, was Mother's Day. And if you are blessed as I am to not only have your mom but both grandma's still alive then you know how packed, and shall I say time consuming this past weekend can become trying to please all the woman/mothers in you life. So instead of relaxing, reading, or sleeping for that matter, I was visiting with family, which was both frustrating and fun, contradicting I know, but that's my family in a nutshell. 

Anyways, because I love my mother and my grandmas I decided to put off many things in leu of being over their house and basically gaining 5 pounds in 3 days. I really can't tell if Mother's day is more tiring than thanksgiving, but I know it's certainly in the running for the most fattening holiday in my family. 

So all that to say, I had no time to spare for reading or do the billions of things on my ever growing "To Do" list, which sadly as a grown-up obviously takes priority over reading. *Sigh, Well because I'm super busy I've decided to adjust my posting schedule just a little bit for this week. 

 "Misc. Monday" will post on Wednesday, "Wednesday, Wondering & Wanderings" will be posted on Friday. 
"Friday Favs" will be posted on Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment