Friday, November 27, 2015

Hey, It's A Review Blitz Tour for "In My Dreams" by Cameo Renae

by Cameo Renae

Genre: Young Adult, Paranormal, 
and Contemporary Romance. 248 pages.
Price: $2.99 ebook (at time of post)
Book Link: Click Here
Book Blurb
The dreams were happening again.

It was something seventeen-year-old Elizabeth Hayes thought she’d outgrown. She didn’t want them anymore; detailed premonitions of how people would die.

One night, Lizzy’s worst nightmare occurs. She dreams of her boyfriend, Michael Young, and soon discovers his car was found in a river, along with his lifeless body.

Confusion settles deep within when Michael appears alive in her dreams. He warns her, attempting to keep her safe from the very person who murdered him.

Awake, Lizzy must pull on her inner strength, not only to save herself, but also her friends whose lives are in danger.

In My Dreams is a story of trust, friendship, courage, and true love that lives beyond the grave.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Rating:  ðŸ“”📔📔📔📔
My Thoughts: Nightmares and Sweet Dreams
       Warning keep a tissue box on hand and just know you'll use up half of it by the end of the book. Seriously Cameo Renea had me crying ugly tears but by the end I was crying content, and dare I say happy tears. The story is one of loss, strength, forgiveness, family, friends and above all love in it's truest and purest forms and actions.
        Living in rural Alaska seventeen year old Elizabeth "Lizzy" Hayes, has had a rough life. Since the divorce of her parents and abandonment of her father, Lizzy's mom has been more harmful than helpful by becoming an alcoholic. Lizzy now lives on her own taking care of herself with the love and support of her best friend and boyfriend, Michael Young. So when Lizzy is plagued with a strange nightmare concerning him she fears the worst, and Lizzy's worst nightmare becomes a reality when Michael is found dead in apparent accident. Lizzy knows something isn't right and when she dreams Michael continually comes to her and beings revealing information letting her know she maybe in danger from his murder. Beginning to believe her vivid visits by Michael in her dreams, Lizzy must try to save not only herself but her friends in reality or it all might be too late.
       Overall, what an emotional YA book. I've only read a few books that have me so emotionally invested that when something tragic happens at the very beginning I had cry as much as I did for this book. Lizzy just had the worst cards dealt to her, but Michael was her light in it all and to have him taken was a knife to heart. Ugh. I'm crying again. The thing that most impressed me was how Lizzy was real, she grew into a strong character despite her circumstances. I loved how she still needed help because in real life face it anyone in her position would have cracked and she would have if not for her sweet dreams. As for Michael, best man ever! Enough said. So if you are ready for an emotion-action packed story where a girl and her ghost boyfriend kick but and save each other while showing love has no bounds, this story is definitely worth a read.
-------------------------------------_________________________________-----------------------------------
    Cameo Renae
Author Links: Amazon PageFacebook, BlogWebsiteTwitter.

My family is what keeps my heart beating, and my world a happy place to be.

I love reading great books that whisk me away from reality, even if for a little while. :) Writing is my passion. I love creating new worlds and new characters, and taking wondrous adventures with them.

In My Dreams & Hidden Wings were both recently published through Crushing Hearts and Black Butterfly Publishing. Descent (A Hidden Wings novella) will be released May 15, 2013, and Broken Wings (Book 2 in the Hidden Wings Series) will be released June 1, 2013.

One day I will find my magic wardrobe, and ride away on my magical unicorn... ♥ Until then... I'll keep writing! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment