Saturday, June 11, 2016

Hey, NEW BOOK OUT!!- "Neverland Evermore" by Sarah J. Pepper

!! NEW RELEASE !!
by Sarah J. Pepper
Penned Series: The Fate Trilogy, The Roxy Gallagher Series, The Ringer's Masquerade Series, Fae Wars Novels, Twisted Fairytale Confessions, and Once Wicked Series.
AND single novel: Pointe of Breaking, Forbidden Beloved, Unspoken Lies and Fallen Tears.

Book 1, in The Never Ever Series
"Neverland Evermore"
Genre: Young Adult, Fantasy, Romance. 90 pages.
Price: $2.99 ebook (at time of post)
Book Link: Click Here
- SYNOPSIS -
Neverland has a way of breaking people. It corrupts souls. It destroys hope. The evil festering inside it brings out the darkness in our hearts and leaves us worse than dead. No good has ever come from it. Ever.

It is where I was born.


Therefore, darkness is all I know. Corruption is in my bones. So when I see him, I mean to win his heart and then break him. I mean to lure him to my arms and then destroy him. But it is his intentions and his wicked smile that deter me…at least until a lost soul from my past catches up with us.

My world ignites into flames. My love’s sinks to the depths of the sea. We are from two different worlds that overlap for a brief moment in time. But it is that moment which carries me forward. It is that moment in which he lives in the past. It is that moment in which I embrace my true nature and seek vengeance against those responsible for feeding his hand to that godforsaken crocodile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Rating:  ðŸ“”📔📔📔📔
My Thoughts: O Captain! My Captain!
      This is reinventing fairytales at its finest! Author Sarah J. Pepper, has crafted a tale from a childhood classic that will have you swooning for the pirate captain with a hidden heart of gold and rooting for an enchanted fairy with a vendetta. Knowing this is the first book in the Never Ever series makes me only want more!
     Captain James Jones commandeered the ship Jolly Rodger when he left the Navy, when he could no longer deny his true calling as a pirate. As the Captain, James knows to never let his guard down, but when his crew happen upon a drifting girl and all signs point to a bad omen about her, he can't help but drag her aboard. Once awakened James finds that the girl is not at all a mere woman but is something else altogether unworldly. Entranced by her beauty, James falls for but it's her honesty and heart that my be their undoing. Revealing herself to Captain James, Bell brings evil upon his ship and their world begins to unravel when a certain old "friend" from Neverland entices and posses the crew of the Jolly Roger. When the imaginable happens, Bell unleashes her dark powers to avenge the love she never thought was possible.
      Overall, amazing read, love this twist on a childhood classic. It's fun reading this book with all the elements and characters from a story I know so well, but transformed into a new hauntingly beautiful novel. Miss Bell is a very conflicted protagonist, who knows herself to be a creature of evil, but finds herself for the first time experiencing love. Bell sacrifice a lot to ensure her Captain is avenged. While Captain James tried to be the epitome of a hard-hearted pirate, but Bell melted him. FYI, officially hate Peter Pan and will now think of Peter as a jerk face! I also really enjoyed the perspective format of this book which wasn't in a linear timeline but went backwards with Captain James perspective and present time for Bell's, all of which helped add to a reader's knowledge of the story and help you fall for the characters and their plight. Anyways, I'm hooked on this new series and really need the next novel, I must know what happens next!
******************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment