Sunday, July 17, 2016

Hey, NEW BOOK OUT!!- "Good Intentions" by Brenda K. Davies

!! NEW RELEASE !!
by Brenda K. Davies
Penned Series: Vampire Awakenings Series and A Stolen Heart.

Book 1, in The Road to Hell Series
"Good Intentions"
Genre: Supernatural, Post-Apocalyptic. 324 pages.
Price: $0.99 ebook (at time of post)
Book Link: Click Here
- SYNOPSIS -
River: 
 It's been thirteen years since the war started, the bombs were dropped, and the central states became a thing of the past. When the war ended, a wall was erected to divide the surviving states from those destroyed. I never expected to go beyond the wall but unlike all the others who volunteered to go, I wasn't given a choice. 
 With a dim knowledge of what I could do, the soldiers came for me. They took me beyond the wall where I learned that the truth is far more terrifying than I'd ever dreamed. Alone, with humans and demons seeking to learn what it is I can do, I find myself irresistibly drawn to the one man I should be avoiding most. One who intrigues and infuriates me. One who is not even a man, not really.

Kobal: 
 My entire life, I've had only one mission, reclaim my throne from Lucifer and put right everything that was torn apart when he was cast from Heaven. It's a mission I haven't wavered from, not even when the humans tore open the gates and unleashed Hell on earth. 
 Now, I've never been closer to obtaining my goal yet I find myself risking it all because I cannot stay away from her, a human who may be the key to it all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**Due to mature content & language series is recommended for readers 18+**

No comments:

Post a Comment