Wednesday, June 14, 2017

NEW BOOK OUT!!- "I'm Not in the Band" by Amber Garza

!! NEW RELEASE !!
by Amber Garza
Author's Links: Amazon PageFacebookTwitterBlog.
Penned Series: Playing For Keeps, Unexpected Love Series, Prowl Trilogy, Star Struck Series, Delaney's Gift Series, Break Free and Break Through. 
as well as single novels: Cuts Run Deep, Falling to Pieces, The Summer We Fell, Engraved, Head Above Water, Mark My Words, and Until the Sun Burns Out.


"Not in the Band"
Genre: Young Adult, Contemporary Romance. 279 pages.
Price: $2.99 ebook (at time of post)
Book Link: Click Here
- SYNOPSIS -
I like Kassidy Milton. There, I said it. She’s funny, beautiful—even though she doesn’t know it—and my favorite kind of weird. But I can’t tell if she’s into me or just trying to get close to me for a chance with my famous twin brother instead. I mean, it has to be me. I am the better-looking one. 

But Kassidy has some demons, and she’s not good at letting people in. That happens when you’ve been hurt by someone close to you. I can relate. Trust is a funny thing; it’s hard to gain but easy to lose. I might just learn that the hard way. 

 Disclaimer: This Entangled Teen Crush book includes a snarky heroine, a swoon-worthy hero, crazy best friends, your favorite music, and lots of feels.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EXCERPT
Chapter One 
Archer 
@archerdev1- My brother should pay me for all the autographs I give out for him. #hazardsofbeingatwin #hesthepopstar #imnotintheband 

Archer Devlin Heading out to spend some quality time with my brother along with thousands of his screaming fans. Wish me luck. 

Ella Marsh I’ll be there, too! Can’t wait to see the Playlisters live! 

Sierra Grant No way! 

Ross Devlin is your brother? 

Chris Simmons Seriously, Sierra? You never figured that out? They’re identical twins… and have the same last name. SMH. 

Tiffany Engle Boo! Wish I could be there. Tell him hi from me! 

Brody “Mac” MacMillan Sell out.

Archer Devlin You’re just jealous. 

Brody “Mac” MacMillan Yep. Because boy bands are my thing. 

Archer Devlin I know. I remember an album you listened to in junior high that proves it. 

Brody “Mac” MacMillan We agreed never to talk about that. 

Archer Devlin I never agreed to that.

John Cruise Mac and Archer sound like an old married couple. 

Archer Devlin Ahh, don’t feel left out. We have room for one more, John.
******************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment