Monday, June 25, 2018

NEW BOOK OUT!!- "Going for the Hole" by L.P. Dover

!! NEW RELEASE !!
by L.P. Dover
Author Links:  FacebookWebsiteTwitterGoodreadsAmazonPinterestGoogle
Penned Series: Forever Fae Series, Gloves Off Novels, A Second Chances Series, and A Breakaway Novels.
AND single novels such as: "Love, Lies and Deception", "No Limit" and "It Must Have Been Mistletoe".

"Going for the Hole"
Genre: Romantic Comedy. 237 pages.
Price: $2.99 ebook (at time of post)
Book Link: Click Here
- SYNOPSIS -
Grip it softly. 
Stroke it smooth. 

And you’ll sink right into the hole. That’s my motto both on and off the golf course. The women come in full supply everywhere I go and there are no complaints. Maybe it’s the size of my driver that gets them going. 


I’m Lucas “Ace” Montgomery, professional golfer and world record holder for the longest drive in golf history. The PGA Tour has been my life, but it’s time for a break. A few relaxing weeks of drinking and golf with friends in Myrtle Beach is what I need. However, when a bright pink ball knocks me out on the course, and a blonde beauty comes to my aid, I expect to see a gallery girl, a.k.a a member of the Party Groupie Association. 


Trust me, those girls know how to have fun. Although, to my surprise, it’s not what I get at all. 


Dr. Ashley Locke is beautiful and everything I’d want if I was ever to get serious about someone. 


Unfortunately, she has no interest in me whatsoever which only makes me want her more. 


All she wants is to get through her friend’s bachelorette weekend and go back to her life. But after injuring me on the course, I’m not letting her run away so easily. 


When I want something, I get it. 

I’m not competing for money this time. 

All I want is to win her heart.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Rating:  ðŸ“”📔📔📔📔
My Thoughts: Hole in One⛳️ Right Here!
      I don’t know how she does it but L.P. Dover can make the cocky a**hole into the perfect swoon worthy man and then pair him with a strong female who just needs to let go and fall in love. The whole novel was wonderfully crafted with a good balance between character perspectives and the ever important angst of will she let him or will he break her trust kind of burdening questions. 
     Having to attend a bachelorette week at Myrtle Beach away from her patients is not ideal for Dr. Ashley Locke. But she’d do anything for her brother Cameron and her soon to be sister in law Olivia. Luckily her bff Harper is part of the bridal party and can help her relax. So when Harper suggests flirting with some hot guests and letting the night go where it may, Ashley reluctantly follows because of a certain stranger with the most compelling eyes and cocky smirk. Lucas “Ace” Montgomery, is professional golfer and spontaneously decides to take a break from the PGA Tour, so he can relax with his brother and best friend away from the pressure of his career and fame. Never did he imagine finding the most beautiful and stubborn woman of his life. After what was meant to be a one night stand, Lucas realizes Ashley isn’t like any other woman he’s ever encountered and aims to make her realize she’s the one for him. Only problem is Ashley seems to hate his guts and isn’t ready to trust him one bit. 
      Overall, wonderful summer read that was great to enjoy beach side. Trust me I tested this method. But seriously, the novel and characters were sweet, sassy, sexy, arrogant, charming and confident. I loved how the author even had the characters mention the fact how great this book would be if turned into a movie, because you had three bachelors going out for a fun vacay and then BAM!, they found their ones. Favorite character was the man himself, Lucas, who was sexy as heck but sweet as pie. That man definitely knew how to compete for Ashley’s heart and I’m glad Ashley made him work for it. Oh and if you don’t care for golf or know anything about golf, like myself, no worries, Lucas and Ashley make golf seem appealing. So if you want to read about a woman wanting to avoid any type of scandal but finds herself falling for a celebrity who’s surrounded by gossip that could ruin her before ruining them, then you’ll enjoy this read.
******************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment