Thursday, August 2, 2018

eBook B.O.L.O.- "Against the Rules" by ME Montgomery

Be On The Look Out!
Don't forget about this pending release!

Release date: August 9th, 2018
SeriesHarts of Passion Series, Book 1
GenreAdult Contemporary Romance. 365 pages.
Pre-Order Price: $3.99 (at time of post)
Pre-Order Link: Click Here

- SYNOPSIS-
Jaxson Carter
My life, my rules: 
1. My business is my life and vice versa. 
2. Vulnerability is not an option. 
3. Relationships are too distracting 
(see rule 1 and 2.)
Hard lessons learned at an early age made me the success I am today, and I would never yield having the upper hand. 
Then Grace swept into my life. 
She’s beautiful, funny, and has a big heart that could only be broken by a guy like me. 
But I want her. 
She might be the biggest risk I’ve ever encountered, with the biggest stakes.
- - -
Grace Hart
My life, their rules: 
1. My business is their business. 
2. Smile – someone is always watching 
3. Forget having a sex life. 
(see rule 1 and 2) 
Life in a fishbowl isn’t easy, especially when it comes to dating.
 I attract a lot of losers simply because I’m nice. 
And if a better prospect comes along, there’s my dad, ready to send them running with just a look. 
Until Jaxson. 
He’s bold and sexy. But I can tell he’s withholding a piece of himself from me, and I'm an all or nothing kind of girl.
He wants me on his terms. I want him without terms. To get what we want, we might both have to go against the rules.
______________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment