Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Hey, NEW BOOK OUT!!- "The Best I Could" by R.K. Ryals

!! NEW RELEASE !!
by R.K. RYALS
Author's LinksAmazon PageFacebookTwitterWebsite, Smashwords Profile Page.
Penned Series: The Scribes of Medisia Series, Redemption Series, The Thorne Trilogy, Acropolis Series, The Legend Series, 
and . . for single novels: In the Land of Tea and Ravens, The Story of Awkward.

"The Best I Could Do"
Genre: New Adult, Contemporary Romance. 358 pages.
Price: $2.99 ebook (at time of post)
Book Link: Click Here

- SYNOPSIS -
I met Eli Lockston on the roof of a hospital the day my father died. He was smoking a cigarette, and I was lost. It was an abysmal beginning. 

 It was the start of something huge. 

 FROM THE AUTHOR: 
 When I first started The Best I Could, all I had was a roof scene. 

 What the Best I Could became shocked me. My characters always do. They never take me where I expect them to. But in the end, they always manage to leave me in a better place than I was before. I think because I'm as involved in their lives, sometimes personally, as I am in mine. 

 I am braver with my words on paper than I am when I speak, and it took a lot of courage for me to write this book. It is filled with personal demons, the kind that change us and not always for the better. So for those who brave this journey with me, thank you. 

 I hope to always let "fear be the push and not the hindrance". 
 -R.K. Ryals
*********************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment