Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Hey, NEW BOOK OUT!!- "The Opposite of Ordinary" by Jessica Sorensen

!! NEW RELEASE !!
by Jessica Sorensen
Author Links: Amazon PageFacebookWebsiteTwitter.
Penned Series: Unraveling You Series, The Secret Series, The Fallen Star Series, The Shattered Promises Series, Death Collectors, The Breaking Nova Series, The Coincidence Novels, Darkness Falls, and Unbeautiful Series.

"The Opposite of Ordinary"
Genre: Young Adult, Contemporary Romance. 235 pages.
Price: $3.99 ebook (at time of post)
Book Link: Click Here
- SYNOPSIS -
One day ago my life was pretty perfect. But a lot can change in a day.

 In one day, I went from being Ashlynn Wynterland, one of the most popular girls in school to being the girl who spends lunchtime hiding out in Mr. Chester’s classroom and watching Maxon Harter and his science obsessed friends mess around with experiments. All because Queeny Harlington thinks I made out with her crush. 

Queeny Harlington is the queen of Fareland high. And up until a day ago, she was my best friend. Now she’s my worst enemy who’s threatening to tell the entire school all of my secrets.

 Being the friendless, social outcast has its downsides. So, when Maxon Harter invites me to hang out with him and his mad scientist friends, I accept his offer, even though they all seem to despise me. Which is fine. Sort of… 

The truth is I’ve always thought Maxon was cute in a weirdly unordinary way. And the more I get to know him, the more I find myself crushing on him badly. Which makes me wonder if I’ve always been a weirdly unordinary kind of girl, but was too afraid to admit it. 

But when Queeny decides to tell everyone my darkest secret of all, I doubt Maxon and my new friends will accept me anymore. I need to stop her, and the only way to do that may be to figure out who made up the rumor that I kissed her crush.
******************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment