Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Hey, NEW BOOK OUT!!- "Carved" by Brenda K. Davies

!! NEW RELEASE !!
by Brenda K. Davies
Penned Series: Vampire Awakenings Series and A Stolen Heart.

Book 2, in The Road to Hell Series
"CARVED"
Genre: Supernatural, Post-Apocalyptic. 390 pages.
Price: $2.99 ebook (at time of post)
Book Link: Click Here
- SYNOPSIS -
River: 
As the perilous journey across a country I’d long thought destroyed begins, I don’t know who I am anymore or what I’m becoming. My abilities grow stronger with each passing day, as does the fear of what comes next. All I know is that I will do anything to avoid becoming like Lucifer, and to protect those I love, even if that means protecting them from me. 

Kobal: 
No matter what it takes, I will keep River safe, even if my actions end up driving a wedge between us. River is mine to protect, no matter how hard that might be to do now that our journey has begun. I won’t stop until Lucifer is destroyed, won’t stop until I claim my throne, and she will be by my side when I do. It’s all just a matter of keeping her alive until then.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now Available ....
"Good Intentions" 
(Book #1)- Click Here
**Check out the book announcement post: Link Here**
Price$0 FREE (at time of post)
******************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment