Saturday, January 23, 2016

Hey, NEW BOOK OUT!!- "Wings of Vengeance" (Hidden Wings Series, Book 5) by Cameo Renae

!! NEW RELEASE !!
by Cameo Renae
Author Links: Amazon PageFacebookBlogWebsiteTwitter.
Penned Series: The Hidden Wings Series and The After Light Saga.
AND single novel: In My Dreams.


Book 5, in the Hidden Wings Series
"Wings of Vengeance"
Genre: Young Adult, Paranormal Romance. 195 pages.
Price: $3.99 ebook (at time of post)
Book Link: Click Here

- SYNOPSIS -
No one knows of Lucian’s long-held secret—a recently transformed Nephilim daughter. Unfortunately for the Gray house, Lilith believes Emma is the one responsible for killing her father, and her deep-rooted hatred has turned into an envious obsession.

Powerful, with wings as dark as night, revenge consumes Lilith’s every thought, only to be fueled by Lucifer’s lies. Her newly transformed gifts have raised the danger level. Her aim is to strip Emma from everyone she loves, and has Lucifer’s Fallen warriors to aid in her task.

Receiving help from Midway, Emma reconnects with friends of old and new, and hopes it will be enough to keep 
them all alive.
------------------------------------------------------
Now Available ....
Hidden Wings (Book #1)- Click Here
Price$0.99 (at time of post)
Descent (Novella #1.5)- Click Here
Price$2.99 (at time of post)
Broken Wings (Book #2)- Click Here
Price$1.99 (at time of post)
Tethered Wings (Book #3)- Click Here
Price$1.99 (at time of post)
Gilded Wings (Book #4)- Click Here
Price$2.99 (at time of post)
-------------------------------------_________________________________-----------------------------------
    Cameo Renae
My family is what keeps my heart beating, and my world a happy place to be.

I love reading great books that whisk me away from reality, even if for a little while. :) Writing is my passion. I love creating new worlds and new characters, and taking wondrous adventures with them.

In My Dreams & Hidden Wings were both recently published through Crushing Hearts and Black Butterfly Publishing. Descent (A Hidden Wings novella) will be released May 15, 2013, and Broken Wings (Book 2 in the Hidden Wings Series) will be released June 1, 2013.


One day I will find my magic wardrobe, and ride away on my magical unicorn... ♥ Until then... I'll keep writing! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment