Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year!
To you and all you hold dear.
May the year to come be abundantly greater than last year,
And especially full of great cheer! 

To say I'm excited to begin 2016 would be an understatement. I have so many plans for this year, one being the big priority of finding a new job. I also have trips planned with friends but we'll see if those happen, either way my wanderlust must be fed by years end. 

Okay now aside from my personal goals, for my blog goals I have new . . . "Things" planned. I've decided to implement new post ideas I've been dwelling on as well as start using new graphics and design formats for other posts. 

But I think my favorite change to come is the one I'll unveil tomorrow. I've been dying to use them since I created the . . . Shall we call say, graphics, a few months ago. So stay tune to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment