Tuesday, January 23, 2018

N.A. Tuesday: "Suddenly Royal" by Nichole Chase

Genre: New Adult, Coming of Age, Romance, Woman's Fiction. 466 pages.
Price: $1.99 ebook (at time of post)
Publisher & Date: Avon, Reissue edition. (November 26, 2013)
Book Link: Click Here
Listed Rating: ðŸ“”📔📔📔 . 4
Price I Paid: $0.99 on May 17, 2013 [1st Edition]
My Rating:  ðŸ“”📔📔📔📔

My Thoughts: Inherit A Title, Plus The Drama.
     I’ve read this novel more than once and have picked up the following books in the series as well because to be honest I love royal drama. Yes, royalty is a dream and somewhat archaic, but no one can pass up drama especially royal involving a hot prince falling for a somewhat plain Jane. 
     Working on obtaining her M.A. in wildlife biology while taking care of her sick father, Samantha Rousseau has no time for fun when bills need to be paid. So when a the duchess of Lilaria invites her to dinner, Samantha assumes it to be for her wildlife program. However, at this dinner she meets the crown prince, Alex D'Lynsal, and is told they came specifically to find Samantha and bring her back to Lilaria in order to have her ancestral lands and title restored. Alex quickly takes Samantha under his wings as she learns to navigate this new world of royalty. Though neither can escape the growing tension between, it’ll be up to Samantha to decide whether she can risk her heart to once playboy prince and forever being in the limelight. 
     Overall, great book to read anytime. This is one of the books I read when I’m feeling like some royal fiction drama. Alex and Samantha have this cute chemistry that you know is inevitable but of course people and circumstances will get in the way. Samantha is pretty much exactly how I’d imagine myself stumbling through life if I suddenly got a big inheritance and royal title, though I doubt I’d also catch a hot prince too. Alex is one of my favs, I like how he tries to be distant but inevitably falls hard. Oh and his friends are fabulous too, just read the next novels. So if you like contemporary royal drama involving an average girl inheriting mega lands, then here’s a good read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment