Wednesday, October 28, 2015

"Wed's Wonderings & Wanderings": Oh, To Have A Fall!

This past weekend me and the class I help out in took a field trip to a pumpkin patch. In SoCal Fall is hard to notice since we don't have a weather change. The official day of Fall on the calendar is my birthday September 23rd, but in SoCal it's really marked by the release of the Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks. 
Anyways, the pumpkin patch is one of my favorite places to visit this time of year, because I can pretend it's Fall with out the threat of winter on the horizon. Except for the fact it was blazing hot this past weekend while we were tramping around looking for the perfect pumpkins the field trip was great. The girls had so much fun and I had a blast taking shots of pumpkin after pumpkin. 
If you've never been to a pumpkin patch I'd highly suggest you do. They usually have more attractions than just grabbing a pumpkin and that makes the place worth the money and time. So try to look for a place with not just pumpkins available, see if they have tractor rides or a corn maze too. The corn maze is fun, I just wouldn't venture inside one alone in the dark. 

So have a ball y'all while it's still Fall!








No comments:

Post a Comment