Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Hey, BOOK IT OUT!! - Price Drop

  !! SALE ALERT !!
In My Dreams 
by Cameo Renae
Price dropped as of May 27, 2015
from $3.99 to $0.99 (that's a 75% Price Drop)
Genre: Young Adult, SciFi, Fantasy. 248 pages.
Price: $0.99 ebook (at time of post) 
**LIMITED TIME ONLY 4 DAY SPECIAL**
Publisher & Date: Cameo Renae Books. Books [2nd Edition]. March 15, 2015.
Book Link: CLICK HERE
Listed Rating: ðŸ“”📔📔📔 . 8
Price I Paid: $0.99 on May 27, 2015

My Confession: So I've had this book in my ever growing TBR list for weeks now and its literally been on my kindle for weeks taunting me. I have Kindle Unlimited and I rented it the moment it was released. Well now I own it. I can't personally tell you if it's amazing BUT the reviews and rating on this book don't lie. I've read other books by Cameo Renae and enjoyed her writing, so when I saw she was releasing this story I wanted to try it out. Now I own it, which means I'll probably get to it sometime soon. But I just could let that price cut go by without grabbing it for my own and sharing it, even if I haven't read the book myself . . . yet.  


No comments:

Post a Comment