Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Hey, NEW EARLY RELEASE!!- Nameless (Broken City, Book 1) by Jessica Sorensen

!! NEW EARLY RELEASE !! 
by Jessica Sorensen
Author Links: Amazon PageFacebookWebsiteTwitter.
Penned Series: Unraveling You Series, The Secret Series, The Fallen Star Series, The Shattered Promises Series, Death Collectors, The Breaking Nova Series, The Coincidence Novels, Darkness Falls, and Unbeautiful Series.

Book 1, in the Broken City Series
"Nameless"
Genre: Young Adult, Dystopian, Romance.
Price: $0.99 ebook (at time of post)
Book Link: Click Here


- SYNOPSIS -
I live in a world where freedom doesn't exist, and life is a battle for survival. Most people aren't even allowed to have names. But I had a name once. I was Allura until the Wardens captured me. 

They told me I was a Nameless. That I was no one, and my sole purpose was to obey them. And, for a while, I believed them. I spent years living underground in the channels beneath the city, dreaming of being outside again. I never thought it would happen. That I'd die in the darkness of my cell. But then three guys show up in the channels and my fate suddenly changes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment