Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Takin A Mini Reading Break (Sort Of)

With Christmas being only two days away and New Years being just around the corner, I've decided to go on a T.B.R. reading binge. What does the even mean? It means I'm taking the rest of this week and next to catch up on my HUGE ever-growing TBR list. My goal is to start the New Year off with a few series finished and a lot of books read before 2016 begins. So *fingers-crossed, and here's hoping I can complete my task of clearing off a few books I've shelved for that rainy day. 

In the meantime check back in everyday or so to see a few post here and there. The book world is still releasing some great books between now and  . . . Next Year ;) Plus $ales will still be going on. Remember to enjoy this time of year with family and friends because Life is Life and you never know what is around the next moment.


"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present."― Bil Keane

No comments:

Post a Comment